Check-in time – 12:00 Noon Incase you arrive earlier , we shall be pleased to store your luggage until your room is ready. Octavius tea resort reserves all rights to refuse service, to any guests who do not follow or comply with Octavius tea resorts policies.
- All guests are requested to carry a valid proof of identity.
- For Indian Nationals- Valid driving license/ passport / Aadhar card
- For Foreign Nationals – Valid passport.
- 50% advance payment to be made at the time of booking.(guests can opt for full payment at the time of booking also).
- The Payment of the balance 50% has to be made 7 days before arrival (check in) of the guests. We accept payment in cash/ pay order/ demand draft / payable to Nya Sylee Tea Estate Pvt. Ltd.
- We accept payments through Credit/ Debit cards also. The payment can be made through the website payment gateway.
- Food and beverages besides the package can be ordered from the kitchen menu on payment.
- Beverages can be served immediately but meals need to be ordered at least two hours prior. Payment of any food and beverages ordered besides the package has to be settled immediately.
Payment should be deposited in the following bank account:
NYASYLEE TEA ESTATE PRIVATE LIMITED
AXIS BANK LTD KOLKATA, 700071
Account No: 917020040833319
IFSC – UTIB0001164
Branch – CBB Kolkata branch
Advance payment can also be made at our Kolkata and New Delhi offices.
- 15 days before guest arrival – Full refund of advance payment
- Within 15 days of guest arrival – 50% refund of advance payment
- Within 3-7 days of guest arrival – 25% refund of advance payment
- Within 3 days of guest arrival – No refund
- Smoking is prohibited inside the bungalow. Should smoke be detected in a guest room, upon inspection by housekeeping, the occupant will be charged an additional RS 1000.00.
- Please note that liquor is not sold in the premises of the resorts.
FURNISHINGS AND EQUIPMENT
- Each room/bungalow comes provided with its own furnishings and equipment. Guests are kindly requested to refrain from removing them. Missing or damaged items will be charged for at the time of check-out.
SHEETS AND TOWELS
- Every room/bungalow is supplied with sheets and towels, which should not be taken home as souvenirs. Upon check-out, sheets and towels that are discovered to have been lost or damaged will be charged for.
- Pets are not allowed at the resort.
LOST AND FOUND
- The Resort assumes no responsibility for guest’s loss of money, jewellery or other valuables. However the guest can deposit at our safe custody for safety purpose with proper details.
NO IN ROOM PARTY POLICY
- Octavius enforces a No IN- ROOM PARTY POLICY to ensure we can protect the resort and our guests at all times. In the event of disturbances one warning will be given to reduce noise. If this warning is not followed, the guest will forfeit all fees and must leave the resort immediately.
- Octavius has a zero tolerance policy in which it has the right to refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in the resort, or may remove a person who, while on the premises of the resort acts in an obviously intoxicated or disorderly manner, destroys or threatens to destroy resort property, or causes or threatens to cause a public disturbance; or refuses or is unable to pay for the services. A person who negligently or intentionally causes damage to the resort or any furniture or furnishings within the resort, shall be liable for damages sustained by the resort , including the resort’s loss of revenue resulting from the inability to rent or lease rooms while the damage is being repaired.